• Knowledge of project life-cycle management.
• J2EE application development on UNIX operating systems with database connectivity.
• Extensive knowledge of JMS, EJB, Java, XML, XSL, JSP, XSL, AJAX, SSL, Hibernate, JDBC,
Java Server Faces, Web Services and HTML technologies.
• Database development skills in Oracle, Postgres or other SQL database.
• Experience with graphics design using Adobe Photoshop.
• Familiarity with application servers such as WebSphere, JBoss, Web Logic or iPlanet.
• Graphing with JClass Server Charts, JFreeCharts or other charting and graphing software.
• Business Responsibilities.
• Work with team members to develop and define all project-related documents including scope,
time estimates, technical strategies, integration requirements, task breakdown, issue management
and risk management.
• Work with responsible departments and project teams to aid in the business process design
and data analysis requirements associated with operational systems and projects involving
the company's initiatives.
• Coordinate with Product Managers and Vendors to ensure project launches and promotions are
completed in a timely fashion.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted By : Secure iq
Contact No : +91-044-42112105
• Open, Update, Monitor and Close Trouble Tickets.
• Monitor traffic patterns to identify potential problem areas and take corrective action
to implement short-term adjustments.
• Identify recurring problems.
• Identify alarm correlations and appropriate response actions for future automation.
• 1-2 years commercial experience in a Network Operations Center, ISP environment.
• Knowledge of CISCO routers and switches.
• Knowledge of layer data communications protocols, TCP/IP, BGP OSPF, HSRR.
• Ability to verify that switches and routers as well as their configured network services and
protocols, operate as intended within a given network specification.
• Previous experience with tools used in monitoring the network including Remedy and
HP Open View and Netcool.
• Maintain a broad knowledge of all products, service and NOC/SOC procedure.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
• Excellent organizational, multi tasking, prioritizing and teamwork skills.
• Ability to work on a rotating shift.
• Identify security event correlations and appropriate response actions for future automation.
• 3-5 years commercial experience in a Security Operations Center, ISP or MSP environment.
• Extensive knowledge of IDS systems and concepts.
• Extensive knowledge of layer data communications protocols, TCP/IP, BGP OSPF, HSRR.
• Maintain a broad knowledge of all products, service and SOC procedures.
• Ability to handle customer and technical escalations.
• Plan, design, and implement our leading edge IQ System Technologies software
on all Java enabled phones.
• Develop and execute unit test suites for these applications.
• Provide input to the design and architecture of the overall IQ System Technologies' services solutions.
• Investigate and fix bugs.
• Produce design and test documentation
• 3-4 years experience in programming MIDP phones with Java ME MIDP 2.0/CLDC/MSA.
• Strong mobile application domain knowledge is desirable.
• Good understanding of the general software development cycle.
• Affinity with IM, chatting, communities, etc is very desirable.
• Responsible for the installation, configuration, administration, and tuning of file servers,
databases, application servers and web servers.
• Run necessary system backups.
• Provide technical support on application server-related and web applications issues.
• Responding to trouble-tickets via an internal application and/or phone reports.
• Applying new knowledge (through training, mentoring, documented processes) to handle more
• Plan and document systems, respond to all inquiries of systems to which he/she is responsible.
• The system engineer will use intelligence, scripting and tools to manage change from
development to testing to production environments.